An introduction US Non-immigrant Work Visas


We can assist you in deciding what best US non-immigrant visa you should apply for when you are bringing immigrants from non-US countries. There are over 60 kinds of temporary US non-immigrant visas , in addition to a variety of employment-based permanent immigrant residence options that are referred to as the ‘ Green Card’. This guide will give you a good understanding of the different US non-immigrant visa routes for work.

This online guide will cover the most popular visas for professionals and management employees of all levels. If you have questions regarding a different type of visa you can get in touch with us.

The best method in hiring people from US is to employ them in US can be done by applying for a visa, such as an Visa L-1, E-2 visa or H-1B visa. The immigrant categories based on employment (Green Cards) will probably take a long time . When the applicant arrives in the US through an USA visa, you may apply for an immigrant visa based on employment. visa.


L-1A Managers and Executives and L-1B Specialzed Knowledge Worker Visas

This L-1 US non-immigrant work permit is a way to transfer employees who were employed for a minimum of one year over the past three months by an employer that is your parent company, subsidiary or affiliated businesses from outside the US to the new or existing location located in the US. It is also a good visa route for businesses looking to establish new businesses with a minimal investment in the US with a small amount of capital.

B-1 Business Visitor Visas

If you want to have someone visit the US on a temporary basis, say for six months, it could be worth applying for a B-1 business visit visa. If you are planning to bring an individual to the US who is a citizen of a waiver country for up to ninety-days it is a faster procedure. Visit visas to the US are referred to as B-1 visits for business visas, or B-2 visitors on pleasure visas. Check out the B1 Visa for Visitors page for further information.

TN1 Visas for Canadians

Visa options are easier when the person you want to employ is Canadian. It is the NAFTA Treaty between the US and Canada means that it is significantly easier to get an employment visa for those who work in certain fields when the applicant is Canadian. Check out our page on TN1 visas (for more details). However, Canada suffers from many of the same shortages in skills similar to the US So you may have to think about hiring somebody from another country instead.

H-1B Visas

Regarding how to apply for the US work visa There are three major types for professional workers. This visa, H-1B is the most well-known non-immigrant visa. But, if you are in a position where the US economy is performing well, the visa is due to expire in April, usually in just a few days. Then, there is an opportunity to win visas. US employers looking to hire personnel with a graduate degree may want to look into applying for an H-1B visa. However, due to the scarcity of visas, the chances of success are very low.